Monday, November 15, 2010

SUNNIN LEBANESE CAFE

Sunday dinners take on all kinds of traditions, lately, mines are going out to dinner with friends. I am on the road traveling for the holidays Sunday dinner will be shared with family, and friends that I am meeting for the first time, and those that I have known for a lifetime.

I had a wonderful surprise dinner at Sunnin, a Lebanese Cafe in Long Beach, with my cousin Cece Antoinette, and her friend from the Temple, Lorenzo.



Tree in the Parking Lot of the Buddhist Temple

MENU
We started the evening with a Jallab, Lebanese Beer, and a palette of appetizers were summoned to the table, we ended the evening with, Baklawa, Mint Tea, and Lebanese Coffee.


CeCe Antionette, Alpha, and Varee- Cousins in Los Angeles 2010
Cousin Varee treated us to an afternoon lunch, all you can eat buffet. We caught up with what the family is doing, where we all are in life, hugged each other, until the next time.